Thursday, July 30, 2009

In a drought...

Tis the season of the drought. No not the weather but my dating life. Very long dry spell...not sure how long it will continue, hopefully not too much longer. This dry spell makes me the worst blogger out there. I do continue to get offers of setting me up with people but they never seem to pan out. I guess it's a sign. Who knows? I think I might have to change my blog to: What not to wear, sightings of Birmingham. Lately that is the only material I have. Seeing some of the outfits I've seen lately have made me wonder if these people do not have friends or significant others. They should have been stopped before they left the house. Then again I would not have material. I do have some thoughts I'd like to post but they aren't for the faint of heart and only those that get my crude humor would get it. I'd hate to change the opinion people have of me well those I care about. When I do I'll put a warning on it. Personally, I find it very funny but some might not...wait this is my blog, they don't have to read it if they don't want...this is the country of free speech, for now...off my soap box...
Back to the subject at hand. I guess it's time to get back on these dating sites to find some new material. There are certain things I won't do even for a great story. So no dating 60 year old men that have 6 children and want more. ooohhh just thought of another entry...
Look for more humor in this life of a single gal soon...
TLo

No comments: